GARAGE DOOR REPAIR – NEW GARAGE DOOR SALES AND INSTALLATION
WE ARE YOUR ONE SOURCE FOR LOCAL ROCHESTER AREA GARAGE DOOR SERVICES.
Our services include all types of garage door repair , garage door spring replacement, garage door opener sales and installation, torsion spring experts, track replacement, fixing rollers off track, new garage door sales & installation, loose cables, torsion springs, broken pulleys, broken rollers and all garage door parts. We offer sales and service for Amarr Entrematic Doors and Liftmaster garage door openers.
Monroe Overhead Door Co. is the best choice for any residential or commercial property owner in the greater Rochester NY area. A fast response, quality materials, professional, experience and responsible technician.
We believe in a full service which includes a warranty after the technician finished his work, you will be given a full warranty on his job and on the materials installed in your home.
For more than 20 years, we have been installing durable garage doors for homes in the Greater Rochester NY area. We are family owned and operated. If you are in need of a garage door, garage door openers or garage door repair services, Monroe Overhead Door is the service provider for you. From new garage door installation to broken springs and cables, we can handle all types of garage door repairs.
We are fully insured and accept all major credit cards.
RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL
GARAGE DOOR SERVICE
Serving the Rochester NY Area
Garage Door Openers
Alexa Smart Garage Door Openers
Amarr Entrematic Doors
Liftmaster Door Openers
GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS
Broken Cable and Pulley Repair
EMERGENCY GARAGE DOOR SERVICE
We Offer a 2 year parts and Labor Guarantee
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Amarr Garage Doors
Garage Door Openers
Garage Door Repairs
Garage Door Repair Service
If you’ve been searching for “best garage door companies near me” for your garage door repair, replacement or service in the Rochester, NY area then look no further!
GARAGE DOOR REPLACEMENT
We feature garage doors by Amarr.
A new garage door is one of the best remodeling investments that you can make in your home. Not only can you update the look of your home by replacing the largest and most prominent door to your home you can improve the energy efficiency, storm and wind protection and curb appeal of your home. Also, today’s garage doors are much easier to maintain and will provide long-lasting beauty to your home. Select here for Amarr Garage Doors
COMMON GARAGE DOOR ISSUES
• My door squeaks when it opens and closes. Springs, rollers and hinges can squeak and be noisy. This is caused by normal use and does not necessarily indicate a problem. Before calling a professional service technician, use a spray-on lubricant (recommended specifically for garage doors). If the noise persists, call us at 585-820-6559 for service.
• The Cable is frayed. Contact us at 585-820-6559 Do not attempt to remove, repair or adjust springs or cable. HIGH SPRING TENSION CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Garage door does not open smoothly, but in a jerky motion or with loud noises. This may be due to the lack of maintenance of the garage door or garage door opener. call us at 585-820-6559 for a service check-up.
• When I push the button on my garage door remote, the garage door doesn’t open. This could be due to several issues. The most common is that your garage door remote may need the batteries replaced. The safety photo eyes on your garage door opener may be out of alignment or your spring(s) may be broken. Call Monroe Overhead Door at 585-820-6559.
• My garage door does not close all the way, but goes back up into the open position. An object may be blocking the path of the photo eye sensors of a garage door opener or the photo eye sensors of the opener may be misaligned.
• I have a black residue on the exterior of the garage door. These marks are caused by the oil-coating that is on torsion springs. Care for your garage door with an annual washing of the door to remove these marks.
• The bottom of my garage door has rust spots. These rust spots may be caused by salt used during the winter to melt ice and snow or chemical splatter from a driveway cleaner. Make sure to clean your garage door with water and soap to remove any debris that may remain on your garage door exterior.