Garage Doors and Garage Door Repairs
When it comes to garage door sales, installation, repair, and other services, Monroe Overhead Door Co. is the best choice for any residential or commercial property owner in the greater Rochester NY area. We provide you with the most reliable garage doors, garage door openers, garage door repairs and garage door accessories that fit your needs.
For more than 20 years, we have been installing durable garage doors for homes in the Greater Rochester NY area. We are family owned and operated. If you are in need of a garage door, garage door openers or garage door repair services, Monroe Overhead Door is the service provider for you. We are fully insured and accept all major credit cards.
Amarr Garage Doors
Garage Door Openers
RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL
SALES and INSTALLATION
Garage Door Openers
Alexa Smart Garage Door Openers
Broken Cable and Pulley Repair
We Offer a 2 year parts and Labor Guarantee
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Garage Door Repair/Replacement
We feature garage doors by Amarr.
GARAGE DOOR REPLACEMENT
A new garage door is one of the best remodeling investments that you can make in your home. Not only can you update the look of your home by replacing the largest and most prominent door to your home you can improve the energy efficiency, storm and wind protection and curb appeal of your home. Also, today’s garage doors are much easier to maintain and will provide long-lasting beauty to your home. Select here for Amarr Garage Doors
COMMON GARAGE DOOR ISSUES
• My door squeaks when it opens and closes. Springs, rollers and hinges can squeak and be noisy. This is caused by normal use and does not necessarily indicate a problem. Before calling a professional service technician, use a spray-on lubricant (recommended specifically for garage doors). If the noise persists, call us at 585-820-6559 for service.
• The Cable is frayed. Contact us at 585-820-6559 Do not attempt to remove, repair or adjust springs or cable. HIGH SPRING TENSION CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
• Garage door does not open smoothly, but in a jerky motion or with loud noises. This may be due to the lack of maintenance of the garage door or garage door opener. call us at 585-820-6559 for a service check-up.
• When I push the button on my garage door remote, the garage door doesn’t open. This could be due to several issues. The most common is that your garage door remote may need the batteries replaced. The safety photo eyes on your garage door opener may be out of alignment or your spring(s) may be broken. Call Monroe Overhead Door at 585-820-6559.
• My garage door does not close all the way, but goes back up into the open position. An object may be blocking the path of the photo eye sensors of a garage door opener or the photo eye sensors of the opener may be misaligned.
• I have a black residue on the exterior of the garage door. These marks are caused by the oil-coating that is on torsion springs. Care for your garage door with an annual washing of the door to remove these marks.
• The bottom of my garage door has rust spots. These rust spots may be caused by salt used during the winter to melt ice and snow or chemical splatter from a driveway cleaner. Make sure to clean your garage door with water and soap to remove any debris that may remain on your garage door exterior.